Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fun-filled Saturday


These kids had a good time today! I wish I could say the same! LOL. We went to Moncks Corner for a tractor show.....talk about a hot day?!! Whew. I think I'm dehydrated from all the sweating I did! A bunch of us went, and Riley met up with Caleb and Ashtin. He thoroughly enjoyed his Saturday. This is just a quick post for tonight, and I'll try to get up a few more pictures of our day when I find a chance tomorrow, though I do have eight tapes sitting on my desk right now!


We won't see our church friends tomorrow, as baby Leland will be dedicated at his church during morning worship, and and we will be attending in the morning and we're attending that service. Happy Sunday, y'all!


P.S. You wouldn't know by looking at the picture that Riley is the youngest in the photo, would you? Riley turned 5 in March, and Caleb and Ashtin both turned 6 in May. I'm growing me a big ol' boy!

3 comments:

jamie said...

A tractor show????? Oh, we can't wait for all that suthern stuff again!!! That is a really good pic! I love your music!!

Judy said...

What a cute picture..very willing subjects...does that Caleb look like Donnie or what?

Tractors and kids and grandpa's..perfect combination I'd say!

Ri is gonna be a big boy.

We'll miss ya..but will also thnak and praise God LeLand too!

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds like Mom and Dad have baby Leland of to a great start. Hugs and blessing for the whole family.