Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ancestors

This is my great-great grandma spinning yard on her spinning wheel. She lived back in the days of the "War against Northern Aggression". She was a fine lady, and a true asset to the troops of the CSA. Can you see the family resemblance?


.

.

.

.

.

.


Nah, I'm just kidding. This is one of the ladies at the tractor show yesterday that participates in the Civil war re-enactments. LOL. I just played around with the photo in Photoshop and "aged" it. Here is the original:



5 comments:

Shelia said...

Hey! Thats some fine photoshoppin girl! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

awesome!! so beleivable that that was an old pic that you pulled out and scanned!! ~jen~

Judy said...

You stinker! you had me goin..wondering if it was your mom's side or your dad's.

Good job on the pictures..and on the yarn you spun!!

Brewton Girl said...

You are a hoot! I did not know they had a tractor show in Monk's Corner. Remind me next year that sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I gues you pulled that one off. Everybody was thing how cool, you brat!