Saturday, August 25, 2007

Movies!

I don't rent movies very often, and the only movies I see at the theater anymore are kids movies. This makes it very easy to rent movies because I haven't seen any of them! This is very convenient because I don't have to limit myself to the new releases (which are always checked out by others anyway). My problem is that I usually rent movies and then never actually get around to watching them! Riley and I rented four movies for this weekend, and I did take some time this afternoon to actually watch one. They aren't due back for a week so I might get to watch the other one I rented for me before it has to go back to the store.



6 comments:

Judy said...

Great choice..I'v actually seen "Facing Giants", did you cry??Of course you did! Sniff sniff..me too.

Judy said...

Hey, Ame..What's up w/ Tara?

Amanda said...

That's funny because our neighbor just gave us Facing the Giants so we could watch it. We've never seen it but they say its really, really good.

jamie said...

Those are all good movies!! Hope you enjoy them!!! Hows school going???

kimberlybs said...

Hey Amy. I loved, loved, loved, that movie! I am back to post pics and blog. Wish me luck!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I haven't see Facing Giants. I have heard great things about it.