Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wendy, you asked me to play with your beach photos if I could, and I finally got around to playing with this one of Drew. I can't email it to you because I lost your email address when the computer crashed a few weeks ago. So, I'm uploading it here so you can right click and save it from the blog if you so choose. The first is the original, and the second one is the one I played with. I did anew crop to take out some of the distractions in the background, brightened it up a bit and then moved his shovel closer to him because it was kind of a distraction in the location it was in once I cropped it.




6 comments:

Shelia said...

Great job girl! What a difference! It can't be THAT hard though...not with that handsome little subject! ~grin~

Judy said...

You are to good...and how, in your short time here on earth, get such insight in to men!! You hit it all square between the eyes!!!

Heather said...

Love the pictures, Amy! You should have gone to Art School...but nursing is good too!LOL

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Very cute subject!

Valerie said...

Thanks for the welcome and also inviting me to the weekly challenage. It will take me some time to catch up to all of you pros. That was cool how you were able to change the photo.

Wendy said...

Thank you so much I love it!!!!