Saturday, August 25, 2007

Faith


It looks like Ms. Judy and I had the same idea for this week's photo challenge. I turned to Hebrews 11:1 for my subject. I didn't witness Christ being crucified for my sins, but I believe that He was. It is by that faith that I am saved and will one day live in a mansion in Heaven with my Savior. So y'all be sure and stop in for a visit!
P.S. The objects in the photo with the Bible verse are a "crown of thorns" and a nail. I raided my resurrection eggs (from Easter) for them. I should have made a realistic version of the crown, but I had forgotten all about the challenge this afternoon and was racing the daylight to get my shot!

5 comments:

dana said...

awesome idea Amy.

jamie said...

Good job!! Looks like all of you had the same idea!! I thought and thought and with everything else going on actually forgot that today was friday!! Maybe I can make up for it!!!

Judy said...

Very touching Amy, I supposed it helped all of us to hear Pastor Danny's sermon last Sunday huh?

Very nice shot..very simple and yet very poignant.

Heather said...

I love the shot- how the light is gitting everything. I'll make sure to stop by your mansion if you'll stop by mine!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I love what you did Amy. Did anybody stop and think about what Pastor Danny has been preaching on lately? I did not know about the sermons until after I suggested Faith as a subject. Also the trials that we go through to grow our faith. The sermons have been wonderful!! God has blessed us with a great teacher Pastor Danny.