Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE

I'm sorry, bloggers! The challenge completely slipped my mind this week with all of the computer problems that I've had lately. Since we've already lost four days of our weekly challenge, I think it's only right that we skip our challenge post for this Friday and get back on track next week. I lost the email from Ms. Judy with her suggestions, so I'm going to go with one that I remember. She had suggested architecture of the old homes downtown, but since some of our bloggers are not local to the area, I think we'll have to be more general. So, I think it'll be "DETAILS". It doesn't have to be architecture necessarily, but just an interesting detail of an object. Clear as mud? Challenge photos will be due for posting on FRIDAY, AUGUST 3RD!!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Whew..thanks..good idea details it is

Stephanie said...

sounds good to me I had almost forgotten about it. Life is crazy in the summer for some reason.

Shelia said...

cool beans. sounds good!

Anonymous said...

O.K. now lets see what we can come up with!

jamie said...

Clear as mud to me!!! I'll get on it!!