Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Back!!

Howdy, y'all! Some of you know that I've been having computer issues since last week. It all started with a "fried" fax modem from the storm last Saturday afternoon. It wouldn't be a problem if I didn't use the modem for work. I would have just unplugged the darn thing and gone on about my business. But, since I need it for work...I had to replace it, and it all went downhill from there! The modem was replaced on Friday afternoon. My whole system crashed on Saturday morning. So, I spent an entire day restoring all of my work software and getting it all set up the way I need it. Even after all that, problems continue to spring up every now and then. Thankfully (knock on wood), I think everything is finally back to where it needs to be. *SIGH* I was going to get caught up on work this weekend, but that didnt' happen due to all of the computer issues I had. In fact, now I'm further behind than I was...so hang in there with me, and I'll try to be back as much as possible.

At any rate, I did take some time out of the day on Saturday to attend my aunt's Mary Kay party. I was called and told to bring my camera. THIS is why they wanted the camera. The office manager where my aunt works came to the party with her make-up already applied (along with her twin sister). I'm just glad that they didn't get pulled over by the cops on the way to the party! LOL. What a couple of goofballs! We had alot of fun. Annette (on the right, in the foreground) is such a crazy lady! Jannette (left) seems to have her fair share of whacky genes too! LOL.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Computer Problems stinks just glad you are up and running. Sounds like a fun party what girl doesn't like a little makeup once in a while.

Judy said...

I konw you are happy to be and running again!

Crazy girls!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Missed your unique pictures. Glad you are back. took me a while to catch up too.

Shelia said...

Aren't crazy people so much fun to be around? LOL I'm so glad you have your computer issues fixed girl!

jamie said...

I hate that we rely so much on computers....they can really screw up our lives whenever they want to!!! They probably laugh about it too!!!

A girl party!!! What fun!!!

Brewton Girl said...

Glad you are back! As for Linda I think she is haveing problems uploading her photos. She has that dail-up thing going on too!!