Saturday, July 14, 2007

Weekly Photo Challenge #3

Sorry that I didn't post the topic last night, ladies. I ended up putting Riley to bed and forgot all about getting him to draw. I just rectified that situation though, and our new topic is.... "Keepin' Cool" (provided by Judy T....thanks!). Some of the same things we took pictures of this week could possibly fit this next topic, so we are going to have to be more creative so that we don't repeat! It can be done! Jamie, you should be a pro at this one.....since you are better at keepin' cool than any of us way down South! LOL. Maybe your pictures will cool down this heat wave we're having!
Y'all be sure and check out Dana's blog too. The link is to the right. She is participating in the weekly challenge and posted her submission for "Smells of Summer". I think Stephanie and Amanda are also going to be participating, though Stephanie is on vacation, and Amanda has been a little under the weather this week.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Got it!

Amanda said...

I WILL participate this week! I promise. Feeling almost 100% now. Now it's Cole that is the fussy one and not sleeping well on top of it.

Awesome sunscreen pic for the challenge...I was gonna do sunscreen too, but wanted it to be at the pool and well never made it there. :)