Friday, July 13, 2007

*SNIFF* *SNIFF* Summer Is In The Air!!

Can you smell it? Summer is definitely in the air this week! Almost everyone has posted their scents of summer already, and they are fabulous! I could definitely "smell" them all! Judy T.'s got a little stinky with the cows, but then she followed that with the sweet smell of summer hay! I'm just glad she didn't photograph something else that smells and comes from a cow! LOL.

I'm not ready to post the next challenge just yet. I got several idea submissions from both Judy's, so to be fair I think I will write each one down on a slip of paper and then have Riley draw one from a hat. I'll post the topic later tonight! Submit your weekly photo challenge ideas to me at amywhit@earthlink.net or we're liable to all end up hunting moose (if Jamie gets her way!).

Here is my submission for this week: Sunscreen. Mmm...I love the smell. I can smell it in the dead of winter, and it's instantly summer all over again!





6 comments:

Wendy said...

I love that smell too! Mmmmmmmm

Jennifer said...

I noticed your comments on Amy, Steph, and Amanda's blog's so I thought I'd take a peek. I LOVE this photo. It just looks sooo inviting...I too love the smell of sunscreen.

jamie said...

This seems to be a theme amongst us carolina girls!! Looks like it came straight out of a magazine!!!

Judy said...

Me too...my blood runs coppertone!

Judy said...

Amy Girl

I will take my Cow smell anytime!!!LOL Cant believe all you country girls are so queasy! But even I must admit one of my favorite smells is Hawaiian Tropic Burn your A__ up tanning oil!

dana said...

good thinking, i do love the smell of sunscreen, great photo it could be on the cover for a sunblock ad, you should submit it.