Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Storm's A Brewin'

If during this year's hurricane season there is a storm named Bailey, my advice is to EVACUATE! LOL. She's little, but she is a mighty force to be reckoned with. This is the day we went out on the boat. Most of the time she was not happy about the fact that Riley was even on the boat, and heaven forbid that he would actually try to sit next to her or his uncle Bill. It wasn't exactly pleasant at the time, but the pics crack me up. What a temper! She does get it honestly though.





8 comments:

jamie said...

Oh my!!! I don't know who in the family she would possibly get that from!!! LOL. She is so cute though!

Poor Ri! I would let him sit next to me!! and my kids would too!!

Judy said...

Hell hath no furry as a women scorned!..

Drama rules a little girl's life esp. when her daddy is remotely close.

She is a cutie...

Anonymous said...

Well you tell that little drama queen she is gonna need Riley on her side one day. Knock it off, Riley is so sweet---most of the time! LOL

Stephanie said...

Well we only get remnants of hurricanes up north but we will batten down the hatches if i here of a bailey hurricane!! HOw cute though such attitude!!

Stephanie said...

P.S. Thanks for link to my blog!!

Shelia said...

Ya gotta love the drama from the some of the girls. Well, not really. LOL Beautiful baby for sure!

Amanda said...

Gotta love kids and their attitudes...great pictures!

dana said...

cool pictures, uh oh what attitude, what happens when she becomes a teenager?