Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Frequent Visitor

It's a quick post tonight, y'all. It's late, and I'm tired....and even more behind on work (HOW does this happen?!)

Riley came running into my room this morning while I was working and asked me to bring my camera. Honestly, you just never know if that's a good thing or not! I mean, he IS a 5 y/o BOY who likes to collect bugs and frogs, etc. I'm not into those things and don't always agree with his ideas about what is photograph-worthy, if you know what I mean. So, after confirming that his potential subject was not of the reptile variety, I went out to the back porch with him to find that "Lucky Ducky" had come to call. Riley wanted photos of him on our porch railing....so, at Riley's request.....here he is (one more time!).




6 comments:

jamie said...

I get the same thing from my kids....hurry mom bring the camera!! You never know what it is going to be!

I love the second pic! I love the flowers behind him!!!

Judy said...

Cute! Looks like Ri has an eye for the photogenic.

But..if I were your mom and he did poo-poo on my deck he would have to change his name...

To dead duck!

Anonymous said...

Judy's comment got a giggle out of me. I think the pis are great. How does Ri and Lucky Ducky get along? What a great friend to have around.

dana said...

love the pictures, get some rest gal!

Wendy said...

So cute, and it is so nice that Riley wants to help! I'm back! I missed you guys!!! I love the pics!!! They are great as always!

Shelia said...

OOh I like the second one the best! Great eye Ri!