Thursday, July 12, 2007

My View

This is about the only view I've seen this week.....WORK! So, instead of not having a picture again tonight, I decided to take a picture of my view for you guys and share on the blog! LOL. I still don't have my summer scent picture for tomorrow's post!! I'd better get busy!


And speaking of the weekly challenge, no one has suggested a topic for next week!! Help me out girls...and guys! Email me at amywhit@earthlink.net




My puny little map. As you can see, I'm a girl who likes to stick close to home! LOL. That, and the fact that I've never been on a plane...and have no plans to change that! Hold the comments Mr. Mike, Ms. Jan and Ms. Judy....I know you all have comments about how safe flying is...blah..blah...blah! LOL.

7 comments:

Shelia said...

Nice pic girlie. Even if it IS work! LOL

Judy said...

Amy - great photo....tough life! Hope you get caught up soon, Micah has been begging to do something with Riley!

Judy said...

Ah, the dungeon. Hope you can escape very soon.

jamie said...

At least your desk is somewhat clear!!! I was expecting to see piles and piles!!! You know you could still come and see me without getting on a plane!! It would take you about 2 weeks though!! Each way!!!LOL

dana said...

hope your work slows down a little so you can enjoy summer, although when its busy it means job security LOL. great picture.

Shelia said...

Hey the map isn't puny at all! You've at least gone further inland than I have! Look at mine, no matter what side of the world I was on I barely left the coast! LOL

Anonymous said...

Amy, you have all night to get your work done---plenty of time!

Now about that fear of flying. The flying is totally safe, it's the landing you gotta worry about! LOL