Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Plug...

Tonight, I'm making a plug for my brother's business. LOL. He's a firefighter by day, and the owner of a sign-making/graphics company by night (and on his days off!). He made this sign a while back, and came over to have me take a photo of it for him (for his portfolio). I thought it was really neat....one of the neatest that he's made in my opinion. That yellow stuff that the sign is edged in is actually cut glass. Pretty neat stuff! I think the owners of the 21 Drive-In were/are planning to mount this sign on top of a surfboard and then mount the surfboard to the top of their car. I sure hope it doesn't go flying off the top of the car while they're driving down the road!

So...if you're in need of any signs, banners, car graphics/stripes, magnetics, etc., give Bill a call! I think he is now planning to get into the t-shirt making business when he gets his new building built. (You think I could get him to pay me for putting this "ad" on the net for him?! LOL)

8 comments:

jamie said...

Pretty neat. I think that I heard that he was doing that.... Where is he building his building??? Cool sign... I swear talent runs in your family.

I wish I could go to the drive in again.... I miss it... We always say we are going when we are home, but never make it...

dana said...

that is a cool sign, he is the jack of all trades!

Judy said...

So I guess Bill just quitely goes about his business...or is businesses? Can he do stain glass??

Heck yeah..send him a bill. (He'll just ignore it!) We keep tell ya you could get paid for your work!!

Amanda said...

Awesome sign and photo of the sign. You have one talented family!

TaraG said...

Very cool! How does Bill do it all?? I wish I had that kind of energy! All your pics look great! Hannah says to tell you that she likes the horse pictures best!

Wendy said...

Very nice!

Unknown said...

Very eye appealing. The creative juices just flow all throughout your family huh? Wonderful work.

Shelia said...

Sooo funny! Amy I took a picture of this sign sitting on top of the Hwy.21 Drive In PT Cruiser on Sat. night! I'll be posting them tonight. He is VERY VERY talented. He has made all the decals for mine and Eric's trucks as well as Shelby's batting helmet.