Friday, July 27, 2007

An Old Favorite

This photo isn't a new one, but it is one of my all-time favorites that I have ever taken of Riley....and that is saying A LOT (considering the sheer volume of photographs I have taken of this child in his short lifetime). I have a lot of photos that I love of him, but I always come back to this one. It was taken two years ago in May 2005. Riley was 3 y/o and had just broken his arm the month before. This photo just screams "childhood" and "little country boy" to me, and I just love it. I've been wanting to share it on my blog for a while, but I finally pulled out my old disks of photos to load it back onto the computer. I think I need to consider having this one printed big...or maybe even on a canvas.

This swing hangs in the big oak tree that is beside the old house.

7 comments:

jamie said...

I have to say that, that picture is really good... I happen to like the ones that the kids aren't looking right at the camera.... He is in his natural element!! I would say definitely frame that one!!! Love the oak trees and the swing!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great pic Amy, I especially love the John Deer green cast. Your so good with the camera!

Judy said...

Oh my gosh Amy, did you send this one Parade?

I have to Agree it is so far my favorite...all your photos are great but this one is exceptional becuse of the subject and scenery, it's a poem without words.

Unknown said...

What do you mean you don't have it on canvas? Get a move on girl. I love it Amy. Very much says "country boy".

Queen of Foo Foo said...

You have to do something SPECIAL with that picture! It is fantastic!

Shelia said...

How perfectly sweet is this picture?? He's off in his own little world. It's beautiful girl.

dana said...

Awesome picture, that would be a great photo blown up for your wall. He is so cute!