Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"MoMo"

Meet Miss "MoMo" (wow, that's a lot of M's!). She is one of the children that my Mammaw keeps. She is SUCH a sweetheart! She and her family are moving at the end of the week, and her last day at Mammaw's will be Friday. Mammaw asked me to come down today to get a few pictures of her before she left. No fancy background for these....the focus is all that cute little face! I went crazy with the black and whites, but after converting one I was in love and got carried away! Let me know what you think of these (and if you have a favorite....because I will print a couple of these!). Thanks! Do you like the B&W? Or does the color one look better? Opinions please, people!!




















8 comments:

Sister & Girls said...

Boy that's a tough one!! I'm a sucker for B&W photos but the colored one is really good too!! Good pictures!! What a cutie!!

Judy said...

hey Amy

I love the close up black and whites.

Amanda said...

OMG Amy she is such a DOLL! Makes me want a little girl even more than I already do. Color or b/w hmmm I have to say I LOVE the color one. But I agree with Judy, I like the close up black and white ones.

You really need to do photography as income...you ROCK!

jamie said...

I like #1, #5, and #6. Hey, what if you took #1 made it B/W and made the rose red??? Give it some color! I think they are all great though! If it were my kid, I would want them all!

Judy said...

Amy, all are awesome. Miss MoMo is a doll baby. I love B/W too, but the color one show those little pink piggies so sweetly. I do like the last one too,love her expression..bet Mrs. Ruth is gonna miss her.

Brewton Girl said...

I like them all!!! Her mom will have a hard time choosing. I do agree with Judy about those cute little pink piggies!!! good job as always!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Amy I think the last two are my favorites. They are all good.
GIRL go into photography!!!!
GREAT WORK! And you love it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jamie a black and white with a red rose, maybe cropped real close so it just MoMo and not a bunch of background.