Monday, June 18, 2007

Little Green

Riley got some mail today from Green Magazine, which is a magazine devoted to the John Deere tractor. My dad subscribes to the magazine, but I couldn't figure out why his subscription would come in Riley's name....or how they would even have Riley's name. Riley opened his mail, and inside was three separate issues of Little Green, the publication for kids. Dad subscribed for him. After dinner tonight, Riley and Dad sat at the kitchen table and read the magazine stories and worked the puzzles together. I took the opportunity to snap a few pics. No flash on these (you know how I hate it!) so they're a bit soft...and even though I had my white balance set for the lighting conditions they came out very yellow (I did correct it somewhat in PS, but it's still not spot on).





6 comments:

Amanda said...

No need to justify your pics they still look GREAT! And I might just have to look into that magazine for Parker. He LOVES John Deere stuff.

jamie said...

How sweet!! I have a pic of Jacob and Poppie checking on the stock market! There is nothing like a grandpa and their grandsons! Precious time together no matter what they do!

Judy said...

Oh, Amy who cares if the pic is not spot on, (and of course they are great) the time they are spending is together is!

I can see "Little Greens" circulation rising, maybe Jacob and Pop should invest.

Anonymous said...

So that's how come all men like John Deer. They get it when they are too young to resist!

Shelia said...

I love these pics Amy! The second is my fave, the little hands and the big hands. Perfect.

Brewton Girl said...

As always great shots!!!