Thursday, May 3, 2007

Busy Day

Today was a pretty busy day. I had lots of work to keep me busy and had an extra kiddo in tow today. It was Bill's day at the fire department so I kept Bailey. The kids are good. They play really well together...most of the time, but they're just THERE and into everything. Two trips into town today didn't help matters. One trip to pick up my work, go to the bank, etc., and the second trip was to go to my monthly scrapbook club meeting. So, there wasn't a heck of a lot of time in there for picture taking today. Bailey was trying to blow a bubble for the camera, but she was really just being too shy in front of the lens to accomplish much. And, of course, then there is mom who has been bugging me for a week to take a picture of her iris. So, today I have Bailey photos and an iris photo. The first picture of Bailey just captures her personality. LOL. She's just being shy and darting her eyes everywhere but at the lens in the second one.






8 comments:

Judy said...

Oh Amy, the Iris is beautiful, but Baily beats it hands down!

Awesome job!

Judy said...

Hey the lens is yours! I would love to see what it is really capable of.

Judy said...

I made a comment on my blogspot for you about the moon shot! Dumb move..anyway check it out.

Unknown said...

LOVE the second one of Bailey and the conversion is so sweet. This is such a good reminder that I've got to get some good close ups of the kids. I need your secret to getting the eyes sooooo crisp! Share...pretty please!

Wendy said...

Just beautiful! Bailey must look like Tracy, cause I don't see a Shouse there at all! Ms. Nancy's flower is perfect!

Oh surprise things are starting to slow down some! Silly girl!

Wendy said...

I love that you brought up the nicknames you and Jamie had! I remember the day's of Wendell and Amos! AND who could forget Randy, George and Ricky! LOL

Amanda said...

Love those pics of Baily! Love the pouty red lips and those eyes gorgeious. If you haven't noticed I love EYES in photos. LOL

Shelia said...

Just beautiful! So when is the first photography class there teach??? LOL