Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cursed Again!

You know, I'm really going to start taking offense if my friends keep cursing my name! Oh well, I guess the end result is worth it. I am happy to report that another friend has joined the ranks! I'm adding a link for my friend Judy T.'s blog! Some of you know her personally (Ms. Judy, Jamie, Jeff and Tara), so y'all be sure and check out her blog.

I think mom feels that her flowers are being neglected on the blog. She requested some photos of her flowers for today's post. She also has a certain bloom lined up for tomorrow's post...but we'll have to see about that!

Oh, and the last photo is for all you people who have been blaming me for introducing you to the world of photo blogging! LOL. It's the wrong end of my mom's ring-neck dove, Othello.





Flowers in the 3-tier plant stand that mom got for $1 at Lowe's last fall. (just FYI for those who know mom is a bargain hunter. LOL. Dad would laugh at this notion.)




These Gerber daisys make me think of fireworks with those petals.

LOL. My camera was right in the line of fire and came away unscathed!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Those flower pics are BEAUTIFUL! I love that pink daisy!

Judy said...

You are crazy! and we deserve it! We all fuss then become way addicted. Great pics of the pink daisy & your moms bargin is really a good bargin done up really nice.

Wendy said...

We love you AMY! I love coming here to check everyone out! Great pictures of course! I also love the pink daisy too!

jamie said...

That is a gerber daisy??? Those are my favorite and I have never seen any that look like this!! Pretty cool!!

And, is that the rear end of that bird pointing at us????? Aunt Fanny if you will????? HAHA Too bad you couldn't have caught a drop in mid air!!!! (as I laugh).

I didn't know your mom had a bird. How is that?

Love the pictures of course!!!

Shelia said...

You're right about the fireworks Amy, too cool! LOL at the wrong end of the bird!!!

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful!