Friday, April 27, 2007

A Lunch/Play Date

I had Bailey today, and the kids and I met my friend Tara and her kids for a lunch/play date at Burger King. I think we were there for two hours! It didn't seem that long to be sure. The kids played on the indoor play equipment, and Tara and I played with my camera. Tara has a big ol' camera too and is learning to work it....in between caring for her three beautiful kids. The two of us took lots of pics today, and I'm sharing some of each of ours here. Credit has been given to her for the ones she took. =) Lots of photos to share today.


Baby Lucas (nearly 3 months old). Isn't he adorable?! He's really growing too!



Hannah is 5. What a beauty.

Lovin' the wink!

Lilly is 2, and totally cracks me up. This kid can make some faces and is absolutely adorable.



Can you say "HOT"? Look at that hair...and the flushed face.


Do you see a "I'm refusing to look at the camera" trend in Riley's photos? No, it is not imagined. It's like pulling teeth to get the kid to look at me when I'm trying to take his photo....and if he does, he just looks bored to tears. Oh well...I had other, more interested subjects to photograph today!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Great job girls, we do need to get together for a photo op day...and some instructions for me. Maybe the beach soon.

Love all the beautiful kids...sweaty or not.

Ri is getting burnt out huh? To bad, he is so cute aaaa handsome.

TaraG said...

These did turn out good! Lovin it! Can't wait to get together again!

Wendy said...

Great pics! Is that Tara O'Bryan's kids? Poor Riley give him a break sometimes! Is what Ainsley would say!

AmyWhit said...

Nope, not Tara O'Bryan. She has two boys--Caleb and Hunter.

jamie said...

I know what ya mean about getting them to look at you when you want to take their pictures. However, I am liking the side shots right now. These pics are cute. Tara has cute kids. I wish I had someone remotely close to me who knew how to work this dang camera.