Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm An Ebay Seller!

Well, I'm trying to sell my first ever item on ebay. I'm clueless. LOL. I found these really awesome throws at Pier 1 Imports (actually they're a really popular item on a certain photography website I frequent), and I ran over to Pier 1 today and bought the last ones they had. I'm selling one on ebay as we "speak". I came home, threw the throw over a chair back, snapped a pic, uploaded to the internet and listed it on ebay. Wish me luck! And if you're in need of a throw....look up item # 110120999118 on ebay! *wink*

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Well Peir1, isn't just a run over and pick up~ You probably came right by my house should have stopped~ Good luck selling all I seem to do is buy!

Judy said...

Hey, good luck. I am clueless on buying and selling!

Nice throw!

jamie said...

That looks pretty cool. Ya know, that pay pal thing confruses me!! Good luck selling them! It has beautiful colors in the throw.

So, did you go to peir 1 and get this throw just to sell on ebay?? Or did you get it and not like it?

Amanda said...

Love the colors...so bright and bold. Good luck selling on Ebay, I only buy...not brave enough to sell yet! LOL

Unknown said...

Great capture of all those beautiful colors. I love the blanket, so it'll be in my "watched items" for sure.

TaraG said...

Very vibrant colors! Yeah I too was wondering why you would buy one only to sell it on ebay? Let me know how your experience goes because I am debating on becoming an ebay seller.