Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blast From The Past.

Yep, it's some more oldies. I did take a few pictures today, but none that I liked enough to share here. I was basically checking out a new feature on my camera. Back button focusing...pretty cool feature.

Anyway, these pics are from May 2004...so nearly 3 years old. I've always loved these bath shots. Look how much my boy has grown!




A couple taken of Riley at Mackay Point in June 2004. To give Jamie a little taste of the lowcountry....trying to entice her home for a visit!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't he a cutie! Love the overall shots. I'm a big fan of little boys in overalls. Love them.

Judy said...

Wow he's growing like weed!

(he looks like Bill.)

Very nice oldies...I love how this blog helps us stop time..even if only for a moment over and over again.

jamie said...

I really don't need any enticing. Just send the Army a MEMO telling them that the bloggers association need us to move back to the "lower 48" (as people call it up here).

I am ready to pack errr, have them pack my things and put it on a barge!! Is tomorrow too soon??

These kids grow entirely tooo fast!! He is so dang cute!

Wendy said...

I love these pictures! I should really bring Drew for you to take some of!

Shelia said...

Oh my gosh he's adorable! What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Girlie girl! These photos are phenomenal! LOVE the B&Ws, WOW.