Saturday, April 7, 2007

In Honor of Teegan...

I frequent a website for scrapbookers (www.scrapjazz.com), and it has become a very close-knit little family in many ways. There are many wonderful ladies there (and even a couple of guys, believe it or not!). Sarah, one of the members of the website, lost her 2-year-old daughter, Teegan, to a very aggressive virus (RSV) just before Christmas last year. The kids in Teegan's family are assigned eggs by color so that everyone is sure to get the same amount. Teegan's assigned egg color was purple. So, in honor of Teegan and her family this Easter, here is our tribute egg. This egg was dyed this afternoon by my youngest cousin, Hogan, who will turn 3-years-old on Easter.

God bless you and your family this Easter, Sarah.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Teegan's family! May God watch over them each and everyone! What a beautiful egg!!

Judy said...

God bless Teegan's family.

Wayne's grandmother always said that Good Friends multiply our good times and devided our troubles, So I pray that sharing this bit of wisdom from a very godly women will, in some small way help devide the sorrow.

At this time of year we are reminded of the hope we have in Christ. He Lives!

Happy B/D Hogan.

Amanda said...

Amy that is such a nice tribute to Teegan. I'm sure she is smiling down in amazement of all these purple eggs. I tried to make one this afternoon myself but the pink dye wasn't doing it's job. She was in my thoughts though.

God bless you and the O'Neals, Happy Easter!

jamie said...

Our thoughts go out to Teegan's family this year. I will always remember this and the color purple as we dye our eggs!!

I love the dyed hands holding the purple egg!!