Sunday, April 29, 2007

Guess Who I Saw Today?!

A hint. They are fellow bloggers here in our little circle. Jeff and Heather were at church this morning! It was very nice to see them both again. I just happened to have my camera with me this morning....yes, with blogging on my mind. I had planned to take some photos of the stained-glass windows in the church after services were over. I was talking camera with Jeff and Ms. Judy after church and snapped a quick shot of Jeff to illustrate a point to Ms. Judy. When I got home, I liked the photo. I just wish I had backed up a bit and hadn't cut off Jeff's chin and Luke's hands. However, I took the photo to illustrate a point....not to get a "keeper". But I'm keeping this one anyway. I love the fact that Luke was on his daddy's shoulders. And aren't dads always their little boys' heroes?!








5 comments:

Judy said...

Oh, Amy how very sweet. Yes he is a hero and I want to thank everyone for praying for him and his family today, he will leave June 2nd. for Afghanistan along with the other guys from the SC National Guard. God speed to all of them.

The windows are WOW so clear. I have to admit when I saw you with your camera around your neck at church, I thought no wonder she gets such good photos she is always prepared, even at church!.

oldav8r said...

Great pics, Amy. I guess you have photos on the brain all the time! LOL

Wendy said...

Great pictures Amy! That same stain glass window picture was talked about today in our church service! Must have mean't for me to see twice!

Jeff is a hero my thoughts and prayers will be with him as he protects our country! May God watch over him and his group of men!

jamie said...

Thanks for taking his picture. It has been quite a long time since I last saw him. I still can't believe that he is in the Army. I am very proud of him. He is a hero in all of our eyes!! Along with everyone else who serves and protects our country and our way of life.

I love the stain glass windows!! I always catch myself mezmorized by the light shining through them!!

Shelia said...

Amy the pic of Jeff and Luke is beautiful! Definately a keeper girl! Dang what a talent!