Monday, April 30, 2007

A Flop!

Well, I tried taking some photos of Bailey today with the multi-colored blanket, and it was a no-go. She wasn't really into it, and, to be honest, neither was I! I think I only snapped three pictures, and ended up not liking any of them. This one, however, was pretty funny.
NOTE: Also, I've added another blogger friend to my list of links. Her name is Tara, and it was her kids that were in my post last Friday. Y'all be sure and check out her blog if you get a chance!


6 comments:

Judy said...

I love it! She looks like she is a mess, but aren't must girls.
You really need to enter it in a contest!

Wendy said...

What a cute picture, any luck selling your blanket! Welcome Tara!

jamie said...

I think she has the Shouse nose!! I like the colors all around her! Oh, how do you enhance just the color of their eyes? I sure wish we lived closer together, you would never be able to get rid of me!

TaraG said...

It's cute! I don't think you could ever take a bad picture!

Amanda said...

Amy, for not being "into it" this is a fabulous picture. Love the colors in that throw.

Shelia said...

NO denying thats a Shouse kiddo!!