Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bird In A Box

We have some blue birds in the blue bird box. I was looking for a butterfly to photograph, when I scared the daddy bird off. Mommy stuck her head out to see what had made her man fly off so quickly. Unfortunately, the daddy was so much prettier. (P.S. I never did find that butterfly. They are never around when I have the camera!)




For some reason, I really like this picture of Riley. It's not great quality...and will only print as a 4x6, but I like it. Check out his chosen attire for today....shorts and rubber boots. LOL. I secretly love it. It just says little boy to me....and he is definitely growing up way too quickly!









I went back and played with the picture of Riley a bit more, and this is something I came up with.

8 comments:

Judy said...

I wonder what he was thinking about. He looks like he very deep in the momnet.

Just like man when you need him he takes off! hehe.
Love birds and flowers just about the same. Wonderful as always.

Amanda said...

Hmmm...speaking of birds I really should check on the ones in our grill again. One egg was cracked this weekend.

Love that picture of Riley. Gotta love boys and their choice of attire. Parker on Saturday wore a long sleeve tee with jean shorts his cardinals hat and his crocs. Somewhat matched but looked a little silly since the shirt is a little small. Gotta love boys...could be worse I guess.

Shelia said...

Amy this one of the best pics of Riley to date. I love it!

oldav8r said...

You can just bet he was thinking on where to find some water to splash in!

The momma bird looks like she is thinking you over, threat or friend.

Amanda said...

Oh Amy I LOVE what you have done with that photo of Riley! I'm in awe of your talent. So glad I came back to take another look at your blog tonight. :)

Judy said...

ditto...I love the the pic of Riley even more than before!

AmyWhit said...

Thanks, guys! I like the second version better too.

jamie said...

I love what you did with the second one too!! He is probably thinking about what to get into next!! Love the rubber boots and shorts!!