Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Little Angel

....and no, I'm not talking about Riley!! LOL. This is a little angel that's in one of mom's flower beds. She's really cute...but her eyes are a bit creepy if you look close. At least it's not JUST a flower, right?! LOL. I'm in a severe rut these days. Oh well....I HAVE been blogging a bit longer than the rest of my blog circle....well, except for maybe Amanda! So I'm running low on motivation and ideas at the moment. Hopefully I'll come around soon.


I'll throw an extra photo of Riley in today just because I took it. He got this football uniform for Christmas, and today was the first day that he's worn it.....and it was IMPERATIVE that he wear it TODAY! He even wore it to town. Isn't it weird how they do that?! They ignore it for months and then BOOM! they have to have it and RIGHT NOW!





7 comments:

Amanda said...

I would hardly know you didn't have motivation or inspiration...your photos are fantastic! I've missed seeing Riley photos lately, glad you posted one in his football outfit. Boys are strange creatures aren't they.

Shelia said...

Awww! Now how adorable is he?? OHH, sorry, I meant how incredibly tough is he???? I love it! Great pics girl!

Judy said...

Go Clemson, hold that Tiger Riley!

Love the angel too.

jamie said...

GO TIGERS!!!!! Ya know, I don't even argue with my kiddos anymore with what they wear out to town, as long as it doesn't show any parts or anything. You have to pick your battles and that is just not one that I want to pick!!

Judy said...

Amy, you need to check out Parade.com if you haven't already.

They have some neat photos on there. You might publish one...hint hint!

Unknown said...

Alright...you have to explain the pile of dirt for me. We just don't have that laying around our yard here in California :) Love it anyway.

Jeff said...

Orange goes with everything, Amy. Unlike garnet and black, that is. At least he had the good sense to put on a Tiger uniform.

...And there's no dirt piles in California? No self respecting little southern boys' back yard is lacking a dirt pile. Where is he gonna build roads and ponds and tunnels without one?