Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Under The Weather

My boy came down with a tummy ache last night, and tossed and turned all night. He just wasn't himself this morning. Very quiet. He asked to watch a movie in his room, and when I went back to check on him he was fast asleep in his bed. This is VERY unusual, and was cause for some concern this morning. He woke up an hour or so later and said he felt better, so it was off to town for us as usual. He didn't eat his lunch. I told him I would buy him the movie "Cars" so he could lay on the couch and watch it in the afternoon. We stopped at K-Mart, and it was there that Mount Riley "erupted". It seems that he has come down with some kind of stomach virus. We came home, and he slept on the couch all afternoon. It's only 9:15, and he has already gone to bed. I sure hope he feels better tomorrow! Of course, I'll probably have it tomorrow!!







The feet pics are inspired by my good friend Rochel Bussell, who took one like it of her daughter. I actually like hers better. Riley's room is on the back of the house and soooo dark. It's a wonder I even got these. Rochel's version is so bright and PINK...instead of dark and dreary (although I did mute the colors in these)!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor Riley, I hope he gets better soon. Being sick is no fun at all and I hope you don't get it either Amy.

I love those feet pics too!

Judy said...

Hey, hope our little guy feels better, and I love the pics of his feet. And they always wait until you are some where to spew! Ask Jame about Jake and her car.

Thanks for the encouragment, I'm hooked!

jamie said...

I know exactly about erupting at the wrong place!!! We had to completely take the whole panel, speakers and all, off the car door to clean it!!!! No fun. We still try to air it out when we can.

About the colors, you have a boy, they don't really do bright airy colors. I think it is great!! It is always so cute when their little piggies peak out of the covers!

I sure hope he feels better soon. And remember, LYSOL EVERYTHING!!!

Shelia said...

Aww, poor baby. Give him sugars from us too. Hope he feels better today and doesn't share it with you! The erupting definately goes with the territory! CJ errupted in Applebees, The Western Shop in Walterboro, lets see...where else? LOL

Unknown said...

Poor guy...do you know ANY doctors that could help him? :) Hope he gets better soon. And I adore the shots of his feet, the color conversion suits the mood. Try to take it easy.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry little RIley is ill...It takes your heart away when they are sick. Just make sure you stay well. We nurses do have strong constitutions, but the stomach flu is sometimes too much.

Cute little toes!!!