Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tub Therapy

Riley was still puny today. He didn't even go outside, which is VERY unusual for him. In fact, the only place he did go was back and forth between the couch and bed. Poor guy. I got him to eat about 5-6 sips of soup today, but that's about it. I did talk him into getting into the tub this afternoon in hopes that it would help him feel a bit better. I didn't think I'd get a picture today because I've been stuck on the couch with him all day, but I talked him into a couple while he was in the tub. I got these when I was drying him off. I just wish I hadn't cut his chin off in the first one...and the top of his head in the second.....but that bathroom is so small that my 50 mm just doesn't give me a lot of room. I still like them.






5 comments:

Judy said...

What a doll baby. You can sure tell he does not feel good, that little face has no expression, and that's not the Riley I know.

Feel better buddy.

Amanda said...

I just know him from you posting pictures but I can just tell he doesn't feel well. Poor guy! Get well soon Riley!

Awesome pictures Amy...I didn't even notice the chin til you said something. ;)

jamie said...

His eyes POP with that blue towel!!! I love it!

Shelia said...

What a beautiful oooh sorry, handsome boy!Agrees with Jamie on the eyes!

oldav8r said...

Sure hope Riley starts feeling better. His poor little eyes just look so sad. I guess his tummy is telling his whole body that its not well. Pray he gets better fast, Mom you'll need rest after this.