Tuesday, March 20, 2007

An Early Update

I'm updating the blog early today because Riley has submitted some photos he's taken with his new camera. It is so fun looking through all of the pictures he has taken and seeing the world from his perspective (and his height...although I'm not THAT much taller than he is! LOL). I just picked a few from the many and put borders on them for posting. I may update the blog later tonight if I end up taking any new photos!

Bailey


Watching TV?



Ms. Patsy was behind us on the way home yesterday. He had just gotten his camera. LOL


Mommy. I'll have to teach him not to point the camera at me!!!

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Yay Riley! Tell him the pictures look great! Nice job! Another photobug!

Judy said...

Way to go Riley T. Very nice angles. Good picture of your mom, also. To bad it can't capture her wit and sweet spirit...or maybe you did..I see her smiling at the thought of you taking pictures...now she will be saying "Riley please put the camera away today, no pictures."

Look forward to seeing some more of your work.

oldav8r said...

How great to share the things you like with Riley. Soon you won't be able to use your own equipment, Riley we be busy with it!

jamie said...

Isn't it amazing seeing their perspective on the same thing you were taking pics of?? Maybe our kids should start their own blog. He did really well. Like mother like son.

Amanda said...

Great job Riley!

It's nice to finally see a picture of you to Amy! ;)