Tuesday, March 27, 2007

DUCKS!

Yes, I'm posting even MORE ducks, but these are babies! We spent the day at my Mammaw and Pappaw's on Sunday, as I stated before, and we didn't come home empty handed. We came home with four baby ducks (presumably for each grandchild and one for mom) Hayden took one home (and returned to pappaw's for another to keep it company)...and now we're down to two ducks?! I wonder where that other duck got to?! I hope Bailey took it home!

The yellow and black duck in front is Riley's. I'm not sure if he ever definitively decided on a name. Webster, maybe?


4 comments:

jamie said...

How cute are they? It is amazing how cute babies are. All babies. This is a very cute shot!!!

Unknown said...

The one with the black's my favorite too. So cute. Now, I have to add ducks to my list of things we need in the desert.

Wendy said...

Awwwww I think they are so sweet! I just told Shane that I wanted to get Drew and Ainsley some for Easter! Tell Riley I love the name!

oldav8r said...

Webster? I guess its going to be a smart duck. Just know Riley will have great fun with it!