Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Take...

on a subject already covered by another local blogger! Shelia told me at church Sunday that she thought it would be neat if we (the local bloggers) each took pictures of the same subject and posted them. One subject with multiple perspectives. Since I had already planned to take pics of the Old Burnt Church and Ms. Judy has already taken pics at the site, I thought we could use that location for the "challenge". Now it's up you, Ms. Jan and Shelia, to get over there and snap some pics!






5 comments:

Judy said...

Very nice Amy. This one of my favorite places here in the Low Country. The burnt church has lots of visitors each year. I have a picture of me when I was about 4/5 at the church all dressed up for Easter, I also have a photo that my Grandmother took in the early 20's..pretty neat. I have given both of my kids a drawing of the church by Jackson "Will" Causey (who passed away about 2 years ago) Just so they could have some home away from home.

jamie said...

Is that a dogwood blooming in the first shot? Boy, I really miss them. I love my print that mom had made for me. The movers never get to touch it. I pack it myself because it is that dear to my heart. It truly is a piece of home where ever we go.

Wendy said...

I love the picture, The first one with the Dogwood is my favorite. I love visiting there. I think I would like a copy of that one> LOL!!!! Great job Amy. I went and looked at Ms. Judy's shots too and they are great as well!

Shelia said...

HOLY MOLY! Great shots Amy! My favorites are the last two. Thanks, gives me an excuse to go out with the camera! woohoo!

Heather said...

I want to be LOCAL too!!

I love the Old Burnt Church B/W print Nana gave us as well. It's one a wall with other b/w pictures of cathedrals that I've collected, but the Sheldon picture is by far my favorite.

Your pictures turned out great!