Sunday, April 6, 2008

Saturday found us at the Breland Hill Strawberry patch. The kids had a grand time picking the strawberries and playing on the playground equipment. We took a whole berry picking crew: Riley, Bailey, Emily and Hogan! I'm sharing a few of the photos I took of the kids, and I'm sure I'll have a few more for tomorrow's post. We picked a total of 14 buckets of berries, and it didn't take more than 30 minutes. The berries are huge and delicious! I wish I had taken a photo of Mom and Pat. It was raining a bit, and their hair grew to at least three times the normal size! LOL. I also missed Emily's behind-busting fall. She slipped in the mud and landed right on her fanny! Nothing was hurt but her pride. LOL.












5 comments:

Judy said...

yummy! would love to see the BIG hair!! As always beautiful pics!

Wendy said...

OH boy STRAWBERRIES! I love them but it seems to be so much trouble to go so far for just me to eat them. Ainsley does some, Drew and Shane will not touch them. Looks like so much fun though! Want to share!

Brewton Girl said...

Picked a many a strawberry there myself. I've wanted to go, but just haven't found the time yet. I can't beleive you left oot all the candid shots!

Stephanie said...

Those looks yummy I love strawberries they are supposed to keep you looking young too double benefit!! SOunds like a super fun day!

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm hoping to at least take Parker this year with our Moms Club group. They look so yummy...and I bet taste A LOT better than the ones I've been eating from Walmart today.