Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday, Hayden!

Saturday was Hayden's 4th birthday, and he had a big party in the backyard to celebrate with all of his little friends and cousins! I despise taking photos at events like birthday parties, mostly because I truly suck at it, so my camera pretty much stayed in its bag. I did take a photo of his colorful balloons in honor of the occasion. I should have taken a shot of the cake before everyone dug into it too. He had a Spiderman party. He thinks he is truly grown now that he is 4! LOL. It's pretty funny to hear him talk about it.


5 comments:

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Happy Birthday Haden. Amy I love the baloon picture.

Judy said...

Happy Happy Birthday..I love the balloons too..just screams kids, cake and fun!

It was so good to se your Nanny...she looked great!

Brewton Girl said...

Great shot of the balloons! Also loved the pics of Leland, sooo sweet.

Shelia said...

There you go again taking those awesome photos! ~grin~ great job girl! Happy birthday little man! You slow down too Mr.!

Wendy said...

Happy Late Bday Hadden. You are so talented Amy. You should be taking pictures for money honey. I'd hire you in a heart beat. I need Chritmas pictures taken want to take them for me.