Monday, October 22, 2007

Autumn Color

I took a little trip to North Carolina this weekend to take my Nanny back home after she spent a week visiting with us. I was anxious to see the glorious colors of autumn. The leaves were not at peak, and I had to search for the colors I wanted to see so badly. But, ooooh when I found the colors they were a splendid display and did not disappoint. I wish we had that particular beauty here. It's almost enough to make me want to pack up and head north. They have all these great old barns, etc. that I just love as well. My grandmother said they didn't have anything pretty around her house....but this was just a couple of miles up the road from her house. Gorgeous.

9 comments:

dana said...

i love autmn colors, they are so awesome, i am waiting for area trees to turn so i can take pictures, and i am feeling better too!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pics I just we could get some of those up here but between the dought and the hot straight to cold I think they are going to drop green or just turn brown!!

Brewton Girl said...

Great colors! I want to take my boys to the mountains sometime to see the colors.

Wendy said...

Okay I want to head to the mountains now! Just amazing Amy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so amazing how do you do it?

Shelia said...

Beautiful shots girl.

Amanda said...

Just beautiful Amy! Our leaves are slowly changing and some are just beautiful but we've had straight rain for the last 2 days. Maybe it'll dry up so I can get some great pics.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Really pretty pictures. I want to go to the mountains now for sure!

Anonymous said...

WOW, spectacular!