Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Summer Treat

Whew! What a weekend! You would think that with an extra day off that I would be all caught up on my work, wouldn't you?! NOT! Saturday was so gloomy that I just kept falling asleep at the computer. I finally had to just get out of the house for awhile, and we took a trip into town in the rain. Sunday wasn't much better, and Monday....well, that was a holiday! LOL. I did work on Monday, but we took time out to barbecue down at the grandparents' house. The kids went swimming and had some yummy watermelon. I would have had these pics up last night except that I left my camera at my Mammaw's house. So, here is Riley enjoying his summer treat. That boy sure does love to eat. He is definitely his mama's boy!




I have no idea what blogger is doing to my borders tonight. Both photos are supposed to have the same border...but, as you can see....

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mmmmm watermelon!! That is one of my favorites and boy does it look good.Looks like Riley loves it too.

Judy said...

Wasn't it gloomy Sat. and Sun.! Thank God fro Monday..It was beautiful...

Nothin better than BBQ, Grandma's house, water, and water melon..sounds pert near perect to me.

Oh and even when blogger "messed up" your pics are the best!

Judy said...

For heavens sake..that's what I get for trying to type at 1:30 am!! Sorry for the not so perfect comment wish I could blame it on blogger but..not!

Amanda said...

Send your rain this way! We need it BAD!

Yummy watermelon pics...I can just taste it!

Shelia said...

Hey if he loves watermelon let him have all he wants! Its a fruit! Most of my kids don't like it...weirdos.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Good end of the Summer
pictures Amy. It depicts the great lowcountry Labor Day. Family & Food you can't ask for anyuthing better.

Wendy said...

What a great treat! I wish I had a peace!!!!

Heather said...

I love the watermelon pictures. Your's are always so clear! His eyes are always so crystal clear!

Hope you got all caught up with your work!

Judy said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on the Congress St house...Barefeet and coveralls...would be awesome to see on the old steps!! Don't go at lunch to much sun!!