Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Some Get Flowers.....

I get fungi!! Shanon, Adam and Hayden came over for a visit this evening, and they didn't come empty handed. Shanon picked a huge mushroom in the yard and brought it over for me to photograph for the blog. LOL. We were overrun by fire ants last year, and this year it's mushrooms! If I had to pick between which of the two I'd rather have in the yard, I'd have to choose the mushrooms! So, here is today's photo....compliments of Shanon!
***A certain blogger mentioned to me on the phone the other day that she had noticed that I was "slacking" lately with my blog, and made reference to my photo subjects (in particular the phone shot). I won't mention any names (Judy T.), but when that certain someone has been blogging for as many months as I have and has as many blog posts as I have...THEN she can "criticize" my lack of interesting photo subjects! LOL. I'm sure she's just gonna LOVE this one! Oh well, it was either this or nothing! I'm running out of original ideas, and my life is just not THAT interesting! ***


7 comments:

jamie said...

That little mushroom looks like a beach umbrella on a topsoil beach......oh wait maybe I need to go back to the beach to remind me what it looks like... It must have been a mirage!!! LOL..

I think we all have been slacking lately!! Oh well! Life gets in the way of too much!!

Judy said...

I am always impressed by your photos and the subject matter and It sounds like the pot callin the kettle black to me!!LOL So she checks on us...but no post at all from her....mmmm...

Judy said...

I enjoyed lunch too. We still need to get the bloggers together..

Brewton Girl said...

I always enjoy your post! The phone was really cool! Keep up the good work!!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I like the mushroom. Isn't it interesting how each mushroom is different. Just a thought provoker for you.

Shelia said...

Hey flowers or mushrooms...she was thinkin of ya! LOL Nice shot!

Judy said...

Amy, LOL, what I really should have said, it is about DMN time you ran out of steam...you have been smoking my rearend on posting and pictures for such a long time and set such high standards for the rest of us that I had to call you on the phone photo!!!! LOL no pun intended! Keep us straight, girl!