Saturday, July 7, 2007

Photo Challenge Week #2

Okay, we did "Round", which you have to admit was fairly easy. Anyone up for something a little more challenging? I had thought about making the challenge simply "Summer", but to make it a little more challenging I thought we could do "Smells of Summer" . Smell can trigger all kinds of emotions, thoughts and memories, right?! Well, what smells do you associate with summertime? It should be interesting to see what everyone comes up with! Have fun!

Also, if anyone would like to submit an idea for next week's photo challenge, please just email it to me at amywhit@earthlink.net. I can keep a list of everyone's ideas and just pull from it each week. I want to give everyone a chance to pick a challenge....even Jamie with her moose idea! LOL. I would say just post it on your blog, but I figure it's easier if we just post it on the same blog each week...that way everyone will know where to go to look for the challenge topic. Sound good to everyone?

5 comments:

jamie said...

This sounds good to me!!! Smells of summer huh??? I can't wait to do this one!! Although I don't have a beach near me! LOL

Judy said...

Okie dokie!

Amanda said...

I didn't have the time to get to the 1st challenge, so hopefully this week I'll get it done. Hmmm...what to do?

Anonymous said...

O.K. How do I photograph a smell????? I'll try to come up with something. Great quest Amy!

Shelia said...

Cool beans! I'm on it!