Tuesday, July 31, 2007

An example...

Remember that our photo challenge assignment is due this Friday, 8-3-07. Some people have asked me to elaborate on what "Details" really means. What I mean by "details" is just that....one small detail of a larger subject. It's almost like those photo "puzzles" in the Gazette. You know the one I'm talking about...."You've seen this...but where?" and there is a photo of a portion of an object around town and you have to think of where you've seen it. Pretty simple, eh?


So, here is an example from me today, even if it is a rather poor one! LOL. It's part of a curve detail on the headboard of my bed. I'll post my "real" detail picture along with everyone else on Friday!




7 comments:

Judy said...

Lord, What am I going to take a picture of!!!!! I'm thinking~~

Shelia said...

I'm so ready!

jamie said...

I GOT IT!!! I already have it done!!! WOOHOO!! =)

Brewton Girl said...

I've done mine too!! I'm ready

Judy said...

Good grief...am I the only looser??

The Insurance guy was cute...You have a man..Mr. Riley Roo!

dana said...

i have mine figured out also, i almost posted it tomorrow and then i realized that tomorrow is only thursday! cool detail photo.

Anonymous said...

You are not making this one easy! LOL