Saturday, June 16, 2007

VBS Comes To A Close!

This has been one hectic week to say the least! Between work and VBS, I think we're all pooped! I'm glad it's over, but I'm glad to have been a part of it too. I do think the kids genuinely enjoyed themselves. It was great to work with Ms. Judy, Ms. Patsy, Ms. Cindy, and mom. It was also fun to have fellowship with all of the others involved in the whole undertaking of VBS! It was great to see old friends who have moved away from our congregation and on to new ones for whatever various reasons.

My child thoroughly enjoyed himself this week. He even wanted to know if we were going back tomorrow! I think he fell in love with Ms. Betty this week. He said she was a good dancer and could run really fast. Now how he knows that last part, I haven't a clue! LOL. You have an admirer, Ms. Betty!
I HATE taking pictures when a flash is required. In fact, I usually avoid it. But sometimes it's just more important to capture some memories than to worry about picture quality....so, here are some incredibly "flashy" pictures of Riley, Bailey and Hayden...and even one of them "cuttin' a rug"with Ms. Betty!


Hayden, Riley and Bailey of Gad.

I'm pretty sure Jesus never chewed bubble gum!

7 comments:

jamie said...

That first shot, they all have the same expression!! You can really tell they are all related. Amazing how they all look alike!! I am glad you guys had fun. Wish we were there!

jamie said...

And you never know Jesus could've been the biggest bubble blowing champion! It may have just not made it into the Bible!! Maybe the detectives should get on that one!LOL

Judy said...

Ditto about VBS. I always hate to see it come and then I'm always blessed somehow by being a part of it. Everyone makes such an effort to have it turn out for the kids! And Mr. Lonnie and Frank did a good job on KP duty. Thanks to all of you.

I kinda think Jesus was a bit more laid back and easy to love than some folks want to believe. If there was bubblegum, he'd be callin Ri out for a contest, while laughing...out loud even....at church...can you imagine???

oldav8r said...

Love the pic, especially the dancing one. Those are deffinately some energetic kids. I agree with Jamie, all the kids seem to have the same mouth structure! Great family---cousins?

oldav8r said...

The above comment is oldav8rswife. O.K. with Mike now blogging I guess I'll have to make sure to sign in and go through my blog before I make comments. It's not really Mike making that comment!

Shelia said...

I love the crocs on the Gad tribe! LOL I think the last one is my fave. Perfect subjects!

Judy said...

Hey you tell Nacny to hop on here if I can do it ANYBODY can!