Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Quick Trip

up to the old burnt church today. Sarah is down and wanted to take her new camera (my old one) out to the old burnt church to get some pics of her kids. We went out there this morning about 10:30 or so....and dear LORD was it ever hot and muggy. I had to come home and freshen up afterwards! If I weren't Jewish this week, I'd say I was sweating like a pig! (lol...inside joke from VBS...no flaming from any Jewish people who might stumble upon this blog!) The mosquitoes were also HORRIBLE...even though they might not grow as big as they do in Alaska! THEN, after braving all of those elements, my pictures have the audacity to totally stink! They look okay at this size, but they aren't fit for anything bigger than a 5x7...and the suitability for that has not even been determined yet! Oh well...who wants them bigger anyway?!







Riley, THRILLED, as usual, that I'm trying to take a photo of him. Doesn't he look pleasant?

5 comments:

Shelia said...

The top is my fave! Just gorgeous! The last is my fave of Riley! Ever the smiley faced boy! LOL What a stinker!

Judy said...

Riley may not have overed the awful day he had yesterday, fell and hurt his hand, the bugs were picking on him somethin' bad *snif, snif* give a guy a break! (You all know I come down on the side of the boys, I mean little men!)

I think the pictures are all great! They kid are just precious!

jamie said...

I love the first one!! That is really a great one. Next time I come home, maybe I should take my kiddos there. Riley is sooo Riley!! I love seeing his facial expressions!! They make me laugh! He is so not thrilled at all, kinda reminds me of my dad trying to take fam pics!! How bout that old western pic, MOM??? LOL

Amanda said...

I think they look FABULOUS Amy! Love the brick and of course your subjects are totally cute too.

Next time we head to Savannah I'm calling you. We will have to get together. I would love for you to take pics of my family.:)

oldav8r said...

Uh Oh! Riley is wearing "THE FACE" again. Poor guy, I guess he wasn't interested in the subject, not a bit of excitement there!