Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Brother

I'm desperate tonight. It's the third night of Vacation Bible School, and I'm tired y'all! My work is piled up on my desk, and I have no idea when or how it is going to all get done! I'm pulling this pic from my reserves. I took it last week when testing out my new lens. I wanted a fairly still test subject, and Adam was available! For those who don't know, here is my youngest brother. He was working on his truck just outside of our garage. He doesn't like clutter...so he would prefer to use Daddy's tools than to have his own. Hey, I didn't say it...he did! He laughingly refers to himself as "The Borrower".


5 comments:

Judy said...

Nice Photo of Adam, He's a great Dad too, coming to Bible School with Shanon and Hayden! And actually playing the part! Great little family that is fixin to grow by 2 feet!

oldav8r said...

Great pic Amy, he looks so serious, hope he got the truck fixed. For sons, there is just someting about Dad's tools that makes it better!

Shelia said...

This is a great pic girl. I agree with Judy, what a great Dad.

Amanda said...

Sounds like your tired girl! Great picture of your brother. Is he always so serious?

jamie said...

My, my has he changed. I think the last time I saw him is when he was getting married!! Wow. I remember the little stinker who used to torcher us!!!LOL. I guess we all grow up!!