Saturday, June 23, 2007

Excuses! Excuses!

Yep, I have one today! An excuse, I mean. Today was spent with work in the morning and a trip to Bluffton in the afternoon. The reason? Riley's school uniforms! We got the shirts, but no pants/shorts yet. They didn't have a very big selection yet, and he's not the easiest to fit! So, we'll have to make another trip before school starts. Fun stuff, I tell ya!

At any rate, the camera wasn't even pulled out of its bag today! So, I've drug out an old one for today's post. It's a page I made for the calendars I make for family as Christmas gifts. I chose one featuring Bailey because I haven't had her on here in a while, and I like the pictures. =)

Sorry, guys! Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo editing and croping on this one. Of course Bailey is a great subject too.

Hard to believe Riley will be starting school. Another opportunity for photos and scrapbooking!

Judy said...

What a cutie pie.

And Ri in school??? Lord where does the time go?

dana said...

always love your pics Amy.

jamie said...

School??!! I can't believe it! It seems like only yesterday, I saw you two in the hospital!! Where's he going?? I guess you finally made your decision on school! It is hard, I know!!

Bailey is so cute... but looks like she can get a tude just like my girls!!

Shelia said...

Wow! I can't believe he's going to school! It goes by so fast.

Bailey is too cute girl. Love the sugar and spice page!

Judy said...

Amy I was sitting in the grass when I took the pictures and I was being eaten alive by mosquitoes. I was suprised that the pic were any good at all.

The torture we "shutter bugs" endure.LOL