Friday, June 22, 2007

A Cool Afternoon at the Pool!

Thank you, Ms. Judy, for the use of your pool this afternoon. You made five little kiddos very happy...not to mention two adults! Every time Tara and I get on the phone we instantly have three kiddos glued to our sides with URGENT problems that need solutions RIGHT NOW! Right, Tara?! LOL. At least we were able to talk today while the kids were otherwise occupied! A fun time was had by all! I did take my camera because I knew if I didn't snap a picture while at the pool, the chances were going to be very slim that I would have a post today! Not to worry..I did snag a couple that were acceptable.

Also, I'm anxious to hear about the green apple soda experiment! LOL.





One of my favorite little models. Isn't she adorable?

6 comments:

Shelia said...

I love em! Great job! How the heck did you get the sign to look good?? LOL

Amanda said...

I think I'm going to have to call you. Your photos are always so PERFECT in everyway. I need tips. My skills seem to be lacking and yours, well they are just FABULOUS.

Judy said...

You are welcome. It was good to meet another blogger (Tara). Those kids are even cuter in person..I even got to hold that cute little fellow..

Hope Tara's van was able to carry all the kids, sand and rocks!!!

We are saving the Green Soda until tomorrow...got to make a big production out of it ya know!

jamie said...

What, no bikini shots?? I see mom got a new sign! I love your favorite model!! She is too adorable. Hopefully I will be home some time before we are 50 to swim with you guys!! LOL.

dana said...

i wish i could just take one picture like you, i love all the photos but the last one is absolutely my fav. i am in awe everyday of your photos. if you ever come to St. Louis would you like to take pics of the triplets? LOL

oldav8r said...

Riley is looking like an Olympic swimmer. God job on the pics of a fun day.