Sunday, March 11, 2007

An Oldie But Goody!

I didn't even pick my camera up today, much less press the shutter button! So, I looked on the computer to see what I could share with my friends for today, and I found some old photos of Riley. This is one of my old favorites. I've learned a lot since I took this picture, but I still love it. It's nearly two years old! Riley was loving the dandelions, and we were out riding the gator when he spotted some and wanted to stop and make a wish. I had the camera along and snapped a pic. Sorry for slacking off and having to share an old one today. Maybe tomorrow will be better!


Anyone who knows my brother, Bill....tell me you don't see him in this picture!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

He is so cute! And yes I see Bill all over this little man.

Judy said...

Oh how precious! Thanks for the step back, he is still the spitting image of Bill.

Shelia said...

Wow! Look at those gorgeous eyes! Yep, thats Bill! LOL Amy you are in soooo much trouble!

jamie said...

His eyes are gorgeous!!! I have always thought that he is the spitting image of Bill. Riley has Shouse written all over him!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness...love those eyes!I totally understand about not picking up the camera. Somedays I have to force myself to do it and others well it just doesn't happen. I do have fun though playing and learning.

Heather said...

I love those eyes. He is going to be swamped with girls when he gets older. Charlie started with girlfriends last year, so watch out! It seems that the boys who are the best to their moms also get the most interested girls!