Wednesday, February 7, 2007

TOP 5

"Ok, this is a challenge! Are you up to it? Take photos of five essential items in your every day life. Two things, no photos of people! Then give a quick blurb as to why it's part of you daily walk.There is no deadline here, this is just an opportunity for you to grab your cameras and go! Be as creative as you would like to be. To those who have not taken their cameras off of auto, I challenge you to do so with this challenge (You can do it!). Have fun!"


The above paragraph is a challenge posted on a scrapbooking web site that I belong to (www.srapjazz.com). A fellow member posted it as a challenge in the photography section. I completed the challenge today. My photos are as follows:

My toothbrush. Who, really, is going to argue that this isn't an essential item?

My computer (for work and leisure) and transcriber (for work...which sort of pays the bills...and lets me stay at home with Riley every day!)


Faith, Hope and Love....'nuff said!


Little boy toys....to represent the little boy that is near and dear to my heart, my Riley.


Believe it or not, not everyone recognizes the value of a glass of good sweetened ice tea! I'm not one of them!

What five items would you take photos of? Accept the challenge and then share the photos with me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE how your photos came out. The lighting really made everything crisp. I'm going to give this one a try. I may not have time until Friday though, so make sure to check me out when you get to NC.
BTW, my favorite stop before a long road trip (and I should know) is the Dollar Store. Load up on some new goodies- coloring books, playdoh, toy cars, etc. Then use them as necessary, but don't give them out all at once. And bring some toys he hasn't played with in awhile or you have boxed up, it's always nice to see an old toy. Have a safe trip!