Saturday, January 27, 2007

Whew! That was close....

I almost forgot to take a picture for today! I left the house this morning at 8:30 and didn't get home until after 5. I had a scrapbook party this morning and then took my Mammaw to Bluffton to Michael's craft store. I spent entirely too much money, but I did get some pretty things to go in my bedroom. Maybe when I get those projects finished I'll post a picture of them here. However, today's pictures were taken at my Pappaw's barn. When I got home this afternoon, I grabbed my camera and went out to the barn for a few quick snaps.


My Pappaw is a "piddler", which means that he loves to "piddle". He has two horses, several horse-drawn wagons and buggies, saddles, tools....and lots of junk out at his barn. Today you get to meet Charlie, one of his Haflinger horses. He was looking a little rough today and needs a bath! I interrupted his dinner, so you see him in his stall munching on hay. The other photo is a pic of the outside wall of the barn. It is strewn with lots of tools, an old tub, and some of that junk that I mentioned earlier. Hope you enjoy them.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm in love with these! What's your conversion bc I have to have it...pretty please. Amy, I love checking your blog, the photos are amazing.