Monday, January 22, 2007

Naturally Sweet and Delicious!



I'm not much for fruit, but it's hard to beat fresh strawberries! I wish I could say that we picked these out of the field (because really, what can beat that?!), but we picked these up at the local Wal-Mart. They still taste delicious! I think I'll have to take Riley to the U-Pick Strawberry field this year. We've never done that, and I think he would really enjoy it.

The weather was REALLY uncooperative today with very overcast skies and rain all day. Subsequently, today's pictures are really grainy from having to shoot at a high ISO, and the necessary shallow depth of field just wouldn't allow for all of the berries to be in focus. I may try this again on a day with a little sunshine, as I think my mom might like pics like these for her kitchen.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ~ those look might tasty!! Can you send some to Ohio?!
Brenda

Unknown said...

beautiful. i'm sure the strawberries would love their portrait if they could see it.

Amanda said...

You are an excellant photographer! Awesome!