Sunday, January 21, 2007

Better Late than Never, right?





Okay, so I'm getting started on the 2007 photo-a-day challenge fairly late--21 days late, to be exact--but better late than never! I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up (or how interesting the photos will be when I do! LOL), but I'm going to give it a go! The majority of photos will no doubt include Riley, as he is my #1 priority photo subject, and I think that is as it should be! My first contribution to the challenge, however, does NOT include Riley! It is a photo taken today of my mom making sauerkraut. It should be smelling pretty RIPE in a couple of weeks. Just be thankful that you won't be able to smell it! So....here it is....my first photo!





6 comments:

Dawn said...

That's a cool photo. I like the cabbage in motion :)

take care,
Dawn

AmyWhit said...

Your mom has beautiful hands I bet her feet are beautiful as well. I like the pic, its a four star.

Amanda said...

Awesome photo! I can't wait to more.

Carrie said...

Great picture. I love that you got it of the cabbage moving. I can't wait to see more from you.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this photo and you will NOT regret doing this. I tell you, I look forward to posting a daily pic and I can't wait to reflect on the full 365 days!

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are truly talented. I love all the photos. I can't wait to see more! By the way, we miss you! Hope you are doing well!