Monday, January 29, 2007

Lunch/Play Date

It was pretty cold here today with a high in the 40's (at least that's what it was supposed to be!), so we met up with my sister-in-law and nephew for lunch and to let the kids play on the indoor playground at Burger King. The colors in there are incredibly bright and fun, and I snapped a pic of Riley for the blog before we headed home.
Honey Bunny, Riley's Easter bunny from a couple of years ago passed away this week so we're down to one rabbit. I went out to give him (Bun-Bun) a carrot and some cabbage this afternoon and decided I would include a couple of pics of him today too!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't remember that Burger King being so colorful...but I like it. Those colors really pop. And that bunny's too cute. The detail is incredible, even in the carrot. Great, now I have to have Steve buy some horses, a bunny...anything else you have that I want to take a picture of? :)

Amanda said...

Your photos make me want to photograph everything I can. They are also so crisp and bright. Off to play!