Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lots Of Photos Today

From the 2008 Beaufort Water Festival Parade. It's almost embarrassing to say that this was Riley's very first parade, and he, of course, thoroughly enjoyed it. Mom actually got a shot of him smiling. When I asked why he wouldn't smile for me, he said "because you always want to take TWO!". I'm thinking he means that I just never get enough. Ah well, I can't say he's wrong.

Waiting for the parade to start.

My favorite: The Marine Corps Band



A local celebrity. LOL.
Leland liked the mini-Monster truck the best.
Riley's favorite: Go-carts.

The fire engines bringing up the rear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy I didn't see you down there! You got pics that I didn't LOL. I posted some on my multiply page, go check them out. I just might snatch some from you blog and add them to my multiply.

Judy said...

Bout time that boy went to parade! Very nice pics of the day..and love the "pond" photos too.

dana said...

glad to see you are back, missed your photos.

Stephanie said...

That looks like a great parade!!

Amanda said...

Glad to see your posting again! Looks like that parade was pretty cool!